Bed Bug Heat Treatment
What is a Bed Bug Heat Treatment?
A Heat Treatment for bed bugs is the extermination of a bed bug infestation using heat in place of traditional pesticides. The heat kills all stages from juvenile bed bugs to adults, including the eggs, by penetrating all areas bed bugs hide, leaving no place safe for survival. It is a one-day service with 100% elimination guaranteed.
How does bed bug heat treatment work?
To kill bed bugs using heat, Solutions Pest Control brings the temperature up to the lethal zone (125-135 degrees F; 52-65 degrees C) using specialized heating equipment. Once we have reached the Thermal Death Point (the temperature at which bed bugs die when exposed for sufficient time), we hold it for a minimum 4-hour period and move the air creating a thermal effect (think convection oven). Maintaining the temperature for this time frame allows the heat to penetrate deep into clothing, furniture, bedding, walls, ceilings and floors, and all other areas where bed bugs may live or run and hide.
What are the benefits?
- Far less preparation is required compared to other bed bug control methods.
- All bed bugs, and their eggs, are eliminated in a single visit. No additional visits, preparation & vacating periods required.
- Bed bug heat treatments eliminate pesticide-resistant bed bugs.
- Very effective for high-clutter residences and large bed bug infestations.
- Heat Treatments for bed bugs are 100% non-toxic, pesticide and chemical-free.
- Penetrates deep into furniture, clothing, walls, floors, ceilings and all other areas where bed bugs hide & pesticides can’t reach.
- Kills the bed bugs within the problem area/unit without driving them into neighbouring units.
- Won’t leave behind any visible residue or foul odour.
- Less disruptive and more efficient for residents and businesses.
- Comes with a Treatment Guarantee of up to 90 days*.
What can I expect upon my return to my home?
When you return home at the end of the day, after Solutions Pest Control has provided a heat treatment for bed bugs,
- the first thing you will notice is the temperature. The walls, furniture, bedding, etc… will continue to radiate the heat they have absorbed throughout the day.
- The next thing you may notice is dead bed bugs. Some will be out in the open, and some will remain hidden (a good vacuum will take care of this).
- Lastly, and most importantly, you will notice no more bites. This will occur over the first few nights back in your bed bug-free home. Depending on when you were last bitten, you may still react to bites that occurred in the days leading up to bed bug heat treatment. This will come to pass very quickly (FYI – most people don’t see anything again).
Other Bed Bug Treatments that we offer:
Solutions To Your Pest Control Issues
Our team is ready to solve your pest issues, call Solutions Pest Control today at 1-855-858-9776. Or Schedule a Service Call Now!
Bed Bug Treatment Blog
We gathered the following, most recent Bed Bug Treatment posts from Solutions Pest Control’s – Bug Blog. These are topical posts we’ve written over the years about rodent pest issues in Metro Vancouver and Whistler Sea-to-Sky corridor area. If your neighbours had these issues in the past, they might be relevant to your concerns today.
How to Get Rid of Mice in Walls
Mice in your home are not a problem you want to deal with. The house mouse is especially problematic because they like to seek [...]
It’s time for you to know the Truth about Bed Bug Treatments in Vancouver
Finding the right bed bug treatment is no easy task. A simple internet search can quickly turn into countless hours of [...]
Why Regular Pest Control is So Important
We are certain that no one likes to have pests, such as bugs and rodents, in their home. Most people [...]
There is a great deal of information in our Bug Blog posts, perhaps one will address the pest issues you are experiencing today. Please have a look at our Bug Blog page and give us a call if we can answer any questions.
Monthly Pest Control Solutions – Key Takeaways
We offer a variety of pest control services reliably every month across from Squamish to Langley. View some of the service highlights to learn what popular critters you might find in Vancouver. We keep the pests away for good! Vancouver Pest Control issues can vary slightly depending on how close you are to water.
Vancouver Monthly Pest Control Services
Seeing the trend here? Another port city with easy access to garbage bins and warm dry shelter away from the consistently wet outdoor conditions that naturally occur in our region. Speak to the experts about monthly pest control services in your city. We service Squamish to Langley residents and businesses with great pest removal options! Learn more about monthly pest control services for commercial business owners, strata councils, home care providers, and restaurants.
Pest Removal Education Experts
Helping You Find A Solution to Bird Control On Your Property
Our knowledgeable pest experts are ready to answer your questions (during office hours). We are happy to talk to people and walk them through the steps to identify the pest issue and determine if a service call will give them peace of mind.
We will spend the extra time needed to educate you on the signs and characteristics of the most common pests.
Pest Control has as much to do with Education as it does with Eradication.
Jason Page, President of Solutions Pest Control
When you are tired of dealing with the mess and damage caused by birds on your property, it is time to call the experts of bird control in the lower mainland. Solutions Pest Control can help. Our team of bird control experts specializes in humane and effective bird control solutions to keep birds away from your commercial or residential property.
Our clients are our #1 priority. At Solutions Pest control, we will work with you to create a customized plan that is tailored to your specific needs. We know that every customer has different needs and goals, and we take the time to find out what those are before we begin any work. Once we have a solid understanding of what you are looking for, we can match you with the perfect bird control solution that fits your budget and schedule perfectly!