What are mobile bed bug heat treatments?
Great question! Essentially we take all the elements of bed bug heat treatments that occur inside a home and perform it in a portable trailer outside of the building or home. Because we perform the mobile bed bug heat treatment inside in our trailer, you receive all the benefits of a standard bed bug heat treatment plus some additional ones.
- Lethal temperatures are reached much faster than traditional heat treatment, thereby quickening the process.
- Heat treatment is performed offsite, away from the infested home, providing discretion for the building, unit, and homeowner.
- Bed Bug infested furniture is portable and available to be delivered to a new location if requested.
- Treatment is performed on the target furniture only, and not the entire home or room, meaning no vacating of the home is required.
- Bed Bug heat trailer fact:
- Lethal temperatures are usually reached within 30 minutes or less.
Why do people choose mobile bed bug heat treatments?
Another excellent question! People may choose this service for many reasons, including the following:
- Moving out of an infested unit/building and want to be sure their furniture is bed bug-free when they move.
- Have a specific piece of furniture they do not want to be sprayed (has been unsuccessfully sprayed) by the house pest control company.
- Are bringing furniture from a storage unit in a building on the bed bug registry and don’t want to bring in any bed bugs.
- Have a small infestation, want heat treatment for bed bugs but can’t afford to heat the whole unit.
- Have sensitivity to pesticides and want a bed bug heat treatment, and cannot vacate the unit for various reasons.
Is this the same as a bed bug moving truck heat treatment?
Pretty much identical, except for the vehicle the treatment is being performed in. Solutions Pest Control also provides heat treatments for bed bugs in moving trucks or vans throughout the Greater Vancouver Area and Whistler. The most significant difference is we include the trailer as part of the service, so no moving truck rental is required for the bed bug heat treatment.
How long do the mobile bed bug heat treatments take?
The time is dependent on the amount and type of furniture being heated; however, the average treatment is complete in less than 4 hours from setting up to tearing down.
The smaller space of the trailer (compared to a moving truck) allows for the temperature to rise faster and reach the ‘kill zone’ more quickly. Once ar temperature, it must be held for a minimum of 2 hours unless the temperature has exceeded it, at which point the hold time can be reduced.
Other Bed Bug Treatments that we offer:
Solutions To Your Pest Control Issues
Solutions Pest Control offers mobile bed bug heat treatments across the lower mainland. We serve Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Squamish, Whistler, Burnaby, Coquitlam, New Westminster, Surrey, Richmond, and Delta and everywhere in between.
Book a our trailer for a mobile bed bug heat treatment today. If you need a larger moving van heat treatment for bed bugs, or have any questions about the treatment, call Solutions Pest Control today at call 1-855-858-9776! Or Schedule a Service Call Now!